Galloway, NJ (May 25, 2016)
– Partners of the ShopRite LPGA Classic Presented by Acer are once again engaging with fans in exciting new ways this year, tournament organizers announced today. Whether it’s on-site events like the Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey Junior Golf Show for kids, or offering free admission to ShopRite Price Plus Club card holders, there’s something that should appeal to everyone attending the tournament.
“We work with more than 400 regional, national and international partners that provide fans the opportunity to engage in a wide array of activities throughout the week,” said Leela Narang, Tournament Director. “Our goal is to bring partners and fans together in a way that is exciting, interactive and ultimately enhances everyone’s tournament experience.”
The following is a listing of partner opportunities and events from Friday, June 3rd through Sunday, June 5th:
- The Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey Junior Golf Show is Saturday, June 4 at 2:30 p.m. at Stockton Seaview’s driving range. Admittance to the show is free for children 17 and under and their chaperones.
- The ShopRite Social Lounge in the spectator village features device charging stations and cooling stations as well as ShopRite's dietitians offering complimentary smoothie samples from ShopRite and Nutribullet.
- Procter & Gamble's Beauty Pavilion offers complimentary dry hair styling, nail polish changes and quick makeup touch-ups. Appointments can be made with the beauty concierge in the spectator village.
- The Philadelphia Section PGA is providing complimentary golf lessons in spectator village during Tournament play.
- Kia is the Official Automobile of the event and has displays throughout the golf course. There is also an opportunity for all Pro-Am participants to win a Kia for a hole-in-one during the Pro-Am.
- Snapple is the Official Iced Tea of the event and is featured throughout the tournament grounds.
- Rothman Institute Orthopaedics is providing injury prevention and stretching exercises to all patrons in the spectator village.
- The Korea Argo-Trade Center is providing product samples from a variety of Korean companies in the spectator village.
- The Patriots' Pavilion presented by Kleenex is a special hospitality area located on the ninth hole for all service personnel (police, fire, EMS) and military (active, reserve, retired and veterans) and their families.
- The Black Bear Family Fun Zone is located in the spectator village and has fun, food and games for children of all ages.
- SamDaSoo is offering complimentary water in the spectator village.
Tournament partners also provide numerous ways for fans to gain admission into the ShopRite LPGA Classic Presented by Acer. The following programs provide free admission opportunities:
About the ShopRite LPGA Classic Presented by Acer
- Practice and Pro-Am rounds held Monday, May 30 through Thursday, June 1 are free to all patrons.
- ShopRite is offering Price Plus Club card holders two free daily grounds tickets by showing a valid Price Plus Club card at the tournament's main gate.
- Children ages 17 and younger are admitted free into the tournament all week courtesy of Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey.
- Additionally, each Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey member receives free admission for two by showing their healthcare card at the main gate.
- Enterprise, the Official Rental Car of the tournament, is offering anyone who rents an Enterprise car during tournament week a voucher for two free one-day grounds tickets.
- Show your Red Label or Black Label My Borgata Rewards Card at the Main Admissions Gate and receive two free tickets.
- Service personnel including fire, police and military are admitted free all three days of championship play by showing proper credentials at the main gate.
The ShopRite LPGA Classic Presented by Acer is one of the largest and most prestigious events on the LPGA tour. It is held annually in Atlantic City and features the world's best female golfers competing over three rounds for a $1.5 million purse. The event, owned and operated by Eiger Marketing Group, is held on the Bay Course at prestigious Stockton Seaview Hotel and Golf Club. To date, the tournament is responsible for donating $28 million to local charities. The 2016 ShopRite LPGA Classic Presented by Acer will be held May 31 – June 5.