(November 21, 2013)
– ShopRite’s Culinary Workshop Chefs will again provide their advice and expertise to customers who plan to cook holiday meals this Thanksgiving season. The “ShopRite Chefs on Call” service was introduced in 2008 as a culinary resource for ShopRite customers seeking advice, recipes and home-cooking tips from a practiced and knowledgeable source.
From Sunday, November 24th
through Thanksgiving Day, a select team of top ShopRite Culinary Workshop Chef Instructors will serve up answers to customers’ Thanksgiving meal preparation questions. Whether cooking a full Thanksgiving dinner, preparing a side dish or simply helping out in the kitchen, ShopRite’s top chefs will be “on call” to guide seasoned cooks and beginners alike through their holiday meal plans and preparations.
In addition to answering questions received through ShopRite’s Customer Care Center via 1-800-ShopRite, these ShopRite Culinary Workshop Professional Chef Instructors will also share preparation tips and kitchen-tested recipe ideas that are sure to complement the most treasured of traditional holiday meals.
“ShopRite’s Chefs on Call provides ShopRite customers with direct, easy access to someone with professional culinary skills who can guide them through their holiday food preparation,” said ShopRite’s Corporate Executive Chef Lynn Logg. “Our friendly chefs are able to connect with customers in a personal way. This personal connection is truly what makes ShopRite everyone’s ‘neighborhood grocery store.”
To talk live with a ShopRite Culinary Workshop Chef Instructor, customers are encouraged to call 1-800-ShopRite (1-800-746-7748) at the following times and ask for the “chef on call.”
- Sunday 11/24 - 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Monday 11/25 - 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 11/26 – 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 11/27 – 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Day, Thursday 11/28 – 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.